You might have heard that recently Google is trying to release some apps that are simple but fora great use of users and released an app to keep your notes of your daily tasks and if you want to use this app but don’t own an Android device, there is another solution for this. There is another app like Google Keep called Evernote, but it’s just like Google Search engine, no matter how great and powerful search engine will be provided to users, they will still use Google.
This app allows you to take pictures and then assign them according to your to-do-list or note, this way you can easily remember your to-do task. This app has a direct access to the camera so you won’t have any trouble taking pictures. You can even put different colors to your note according to your priority. Apart of these simple features there is a lot more, You can make a reminder just by speaking and it will automatically convert into text.
How To Download and Install Google Keep On PC.
- First Install BlueStacks emulator on PC.
- After the installing open Bluestacks.
- Click On Search Icon.
- In the search bar, search for Google Keep.
- Click On Install.
- After the installation, Open the app from the app icon in Bluestacks.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016