On Android one can do lot of basic things like downloading, simply cause it does have a default Download manager, something that can’t be seen in iOS at all. One has to either send an E-Mail or use WhatsApp if you want to share a video with anyone else, especially when it comes to Offline play. While you Click on a Video using Android it simply gives you an option to download it, while iOS just opens it in the Video Player.
While on the other hand, Mailed video can’t be seen in any Gallery or Video Player it can be opened by visiting the Mail again and again, even if you are offline.But that is not our concern here, we are here to show you How you can download videos from Facebook while using an iPhone. All you need is a simple Download manager and make sure you don’t open Facebook in the App, instead in the Downloader itself, without further ado, let us continue.
How to Download Facebook Videos on iPhone:
- Download and Install the app.
- Open it and Log-in using your account.
- Once logged-in, you’ll browse like you normally do.
- But while watching a video, just tap and Hold on it.
- Tap Download and Tap the “Add to Camera Roll”
- That is all, once the whole Video is downlaoded, you can visit your camera Roll again and again to watch it Offline
- Or you can just Visit the Video Player to watch it, whatever you choose,now you can watch Facebook videos offline on your iPhone.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016