Now if you bought a new CD and want to transfer all the tracks over to your Apple iPod, iPhone, or iPad you’ll have to import it into iTunes first. Most of you may know how to do it, but not all of you know that. In this post, I’ll tell you how to Transfer Songs From CD to iPod, iPhone, or iPad. Since it’s an Apple device so you cannot do it the easy way, it’s a bad thing that we have to use iTunes for everything, when it comes to transferring Songs, add videos, make backups, add new photos etc. No need to worry that’s why we are here, to help you with everything we can.
How To Transfer Songs From CD to iPod, iPhone, or iPad:
- Open iTnues on your PC and insert the CD you wish to import.
- You’ll get a prompt saying ” Would you like to import the CD into your iTunes library. If you want to import all the songs click on ” Yes “. But if you want to import specific songs, follow the steps.
- Now in iTunes windows click on CD icon located at the top left corner.
- You’ll see the list of all Songs in the CD, select the songs you want to import, then select “Import CD“.
- In the next Windows you’ll be in import settings, change the settings you want. Then select “OK”.
- Now if any of the Song is already in your iTunes library you’ll get a message to replace them, it’s totally on you what you want either choose “Replace Existing” or “Don’t Replace” as desired.
- You have to wait now until all the music you have selected is ripped to your iTunes library.
- Once the ripping process is done and all the songs are in your library, attach your device to the system.
- Drag all the songs or album and drop it on left side of iTunes where a new tab will appear containing the music on your device.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017