Apple iOS 8 beta is out you can download it form the Dev center if you have Apple developer account. This following guide is about how to install iOS 8 Beta 5 on iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4S, iPad 2 and iPod touch 5G. Few days back Apple released iOS 8 beta 5, many people updated their devices to beta versions, every body wants to see whats new so in order to install iOS 8 beta 5 follow the guide below.
How To Download and Install iOS 8 Beta 5 on iPhone and iPad:
- Open developer.apple.com/programs/ios/ and signup.
- After signup process complete, now sign in into your Apple dev account.
- Now you have to register your UDID of the device.
- Connect your device with iTunes and copy UDID number of your device.
- Now developer.apple.com/account/ios/device/deviceList.action to register your UDID.
- Now you’ll be developer control panel, switch iOS 7 to iOS 8 and scroll down to download
- Downloaded file will be in .zip file, when download is completed extract the file.
- After extracting the file you’ll get the ISPW file.
- Connect your device with iTunes and make sure you your device is updated to the latest version. Now press hold the Alt key (on Windows PC, this will be the Shift key) click on restore iPhone.
- Choose the file ISPW file where you have saved. Press OK !
It will take time so sit back and wait.. !! Until installation is completed.