Firmware Updates are the only thing welcome by almost every Android user, because it remove stability issues and removes most of the bugs. That is why we gets excited while hearing the news of a New Update and there are times when updates satisfied most of the users, while sometimes they don’t live up-to the expectations. The reactions of Android users, after getting the update of Jelly Bean was quite very nice, but after receiving it’s second update, most of them reported the Random Restarts, Slow UI, Battery Drain and Low Available RAM. However, most of those who received the Update from ICS had no problem Downgrading their device, but those who received the update direct from Gingerbread had a serious problem downgrading it, serious problem like Bricking, because Downgrading from JB to GB leads to that.
If you are familiar with Odin and it’s working, then this tutorial might not be difficult for you. Otherwise read the whole tutorial first before trying it on your device. In this Article, we will show you How To Downgrade Samsung Galaxy Beam I8530 To Android 2.3.6 GB. But before we begin, Make sure that you have battery charged over 60 % and have backed up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
Disclaimer: The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Make Sure that USB Cable is not Connected With PC While The Installation in Process.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Galaxy Beam I8530.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
How To Downgrade Samsung Galaxy Beam I8530 To Android 2.3.6 GB.
- Download firmware file for your country/CSC for Galaxy Beam to your computer.
- Download Odin.
- Turn off your Phone and Turn it On While Pressing, Power + Volume Down + Home button until you see some text on-screen, Press Volume Up to continue.
- Make Sure that the USB drivers are installed.
- Open Odin in Computer and connect your device to PC, while it is in the Download mode.
- If your Phone is successfully connected to PC, the Odin port will turn Yellow with COM port number.
- Now Click on PDA and select the File with Code in it’s name.
- Then Click on CSC and Select the File with CSC in it’s name.
- In Odin, Check Auto reboot and F.Reset Options.
- Now Click the start button and wait for the process to complete.
- After the installation is complete you device will restart and once you see the Home Screen, unplug the cable.
That;s it your Samsung Galaxy Beam I8530 has been Downgraded to Android 2.3.6 GingerBrad. Go to Settings > About To verify.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016