In this Post, I’ll tell you how to downgrade or upgrade unsigned iOS firmware version, As we all know that Apple is very good at patching and whenever they release a new iOS update they stop signing the old version because of that we only have one option upgrade. Today I have a good news for all iOS users now you can downgrade or upgrade unsigned iOS firmware version using a Tool called Prometheus, but there is a catch in order to downgrade or upgrade unsigned iOS firmware version you must have saved SHSH2 blobs. Following are the videos from the developer who developed this tool.
How To downgrade or upgrade unsigned iOS firmware version:
Following are the instruction that you should keep in the mind before moving on.
- Prometheus only if you have SHSH2 blobs saved for the unsigned firmware.
- You cannot downgrade or upgrade, If you don’t have SHSH2 blobs saved for the unsigned firmware.
- You can downgrade or upgrade ( 9.x to 9.x ), ( 10.x to 10.x ), ( 9.x to 10.x ), and iOS 10.x to 9.x is not possible.
Prometheus: Set nonce with nonceEnabler (jailbreak) method:
Prometheus downgrade/upgrade 64 bit devices:
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017
- Orbot: Proxy with Tor for PC or Mac – Windows - February 13, 2017
- Lookout Security Antivirus for PC Download – Windows/Mac - February 13, 2017