If you happen to be one of the thousand people who own the LG F60, and want to downgrade your device to Stock Android that it previously came with, then this guide is specifically made for you! In this small and easy guide, we show you all how to downgrade/flash the Stock ROM on your LG F60, in case you have flashed a Custom ROM on it! Follow the guide with caution.
- Make sure that you backup everything that is important on your LG F60, as this process is going to wipe off every single bit of data from your smartphone!
- Make sure you have the developer options enabled. If not, navigate to Settings>About Phone, and tap the ‘Build Number’ about 7 times rapidly. This should enable developer settings. Now, make sure it is turned on by navigating to Settings>Developer Options, and checking the toggle.
- Now, you need a computer with the LG PC Suite installed on it. You can download it by clicking here.
- Also, make sure that you have all the proper drivers installed on your computer.
- You also need the official Android OS file. You can download it from any trusted source.
Now that everything is set to go, you may start the procedure down below.
Flash Stock Firmware On LG F60
In order to revert back your LG F60 to Stock Android, you need to follow the given steps and flash the stock OS on your LG F60.
- First of all, make sure that you have all the files downloaded on your PC.
- Install the LG PC Suite that you downloaded earlier.
- Now, connect your LG F60 to your PC using the Data cable.
- Run the LG PC Suite.
- Follow the On-Screen tutorial, and click on the button to start flashing the Stock firmware.
- This process may take upto 5 minutes, so don’t hesitate and give it some time to work.
- Once the process is done, unplug your LG F60 from your PC, and reboot it.
Great! You’ve just flashed the Stock ROM on your LG F60! With the Stock ROM thus installed, you need not worry about voiding the warranty that came with your device! If this guide helped you, make sure to leave a comment below!
Current Devices : OnePlus One, Samsung Galaxy S2, Micromax Canvas HD, Samsung Galaxy Ace
Latest posts by Adnan Ahmed (see all)
- How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Google Nexus Devices - August 23, 2016
- 6 best things about Android 7.0 Nougat - August 23, 2016
- Here’s the best Tech you can get under 1 Dollar - July 3, 2016