Goolgle+ app has an auto backup feature that backs up all of your pictures once you set it up on your Android Smartphone. It uploads those photos to your Google+ profile and creates an Instant Uploads folder in your Smartphone’s Gallery. Now that folder becomes so much annoying when you can’t delete it, or when you can’t get rid of those photos. If you are tired of finding the method, then don’t worry as the solution is cooked below for you guys, just follow the instructions and that’s all.
Here’s How to Get Rid of the Instant Upload Photos:
- First of all you need to delete the auto backup photos from your Google + profile.
- Open your Google + profile on your PC and click photos on the left side.
- Click on the More option in the center and then click on the Auto Backup photos
- Select the photos you want to delete and hit the delete button right above at photos.
- Now, open settings on your Android Smartphone
- In settings tap Application Settings or Application Manager
- Find Gallery in all apps, tap it.
- Clear Data in Gallery.
- Open Gallery and the Instant Upload photos album should have gone now.
- If you wish to get rid of the Auto Backup feature then open the Google + app on your Android phone
- Tap settings > auto backup and turn it off.
That’s all – We hope that you guys resolved the issue using this tutorial, We would love to see your feedback. In case you got any queries, feel free to leave us a comment.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Latest Odin 3.12.4/Odin 3.12.5 for Samsung - April 27, 2017
- How to Install TWRP Recovery using Fastboot on Android - April 27, 2017
- How to Sync Contacts with Gmail Account on Android - April 27, 2017