Samsung’s new flagship of Galaxy S series is in the markets and no doubt it’s an awesome device. Whenever a new device is released it comes with a lot of new features with different setting from the previous version, not all the people know how to work out with such things and enable things like Private Mode, Wifi Hotspot, USB debugging mode and enable finger print sensor. No need to worry here I will tell you every possible detail of How to use Samsung Galaxy S5, just as I told you in my last article on how to hide files in private mode of Samsung Galaxy S5.
How to Turn Your Samsung Galaxy S5 Into a WiFi Hotspot:
- First go to setting of your device either through menu or from status bar by swipe your finger down.
- Samsung Galaxy comes with TouchWiz that’s why its setting will be changed from pervious devices.
- Now scroll down and find Network Connections tab select Tethering and Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- After select Tethering and Wi-Fi Hotspot you’ll get two option then Mobile Hotspot and USB Tethering. Tap on Mobile Hotspot.
- Now Tap on Off to enable your Mobile Hotspot.
- Now you will see your device name and images of Mobile and System, Tap on menu located on top right corner and select Advance options. From here you add devices whom you want to give permission to use Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- To configure your Mobile Hotspot setting tap again on menu located on top right. Select configure top setup the preferences. You can add your network name, Security type and Password. After adding all the required information tap on Save.
- All Now your Samsung Galaxy S5 is a Wifi HotSpot, Share your Internet With others.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017