In today’s world smartphones are the important part of our life. Since its everything is social and our phones manage everything so every one needs device with better battery life. Mobile companies are doing their best to gives us more battery time. When mobiles goes bigger so dose the battery and it will take more time to charge. So today i’ll tell you how to charge your Android, BlackBerry, iOS, or Windows Phone device faster.
How To charge your Android, BlackBerry, iOS, or Windows Phone device faster:
- First connect your device with charger.
- Now close all the open apps by going into task manager.
- Put your device in AirPlane Mode. It will close all your connection Wifi, Mobile data and incoming calls.
- When your phone is on charging don’t use GPS, Web and Games.
- Make sure you are using original charger.
- Clear all the backgrounds apps that will make your device charge faster.
- Turn off your device and then connect your device with charger.
- When your device is on charging don’t see after few minutes because backlight and display require a specific amount of power.
- Turn off sync and bluetooth while charging.
These all tips will help you to charge your device faster. Do tell me in comments how was your experience !!
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- 8550 Bleach HD Wallpapers | Backgrounds | Bleach Wallpapers - April 28, 2017
- Download Suicide Squad Wallpaper – Suicide Squad HD Wallpapers - April 28, 2017
- Download Call of Duty WWII HD Wallpapers – Call of Duty WW2 Wallpapers - April 27, 2017