There is a lot to tell about Siri on iOS 7. What do you do with Siri on you iPhone running iOS 7. Today, I’ll tell you how you can change setting like Bluetooth, WiFi, and Airplane mode through Siri. Not only this your Siri can help you with much more things, it can read you new messages , can do a quick search for you and open apps for you.
How to change settings on your iPhone with Siri on iOS 7:
- First of all Press the home button on your iPhone to open Siri on iOS 7 or higher.
- Now say something like Enable Wi-Fi, Turn off Bluetooth or Enable Airplane mode. As I have said Turn off Bluetooth.
- Now Wait for Siri to understand what you’ve said. Please Keep in mind always speak clearly when you want to ask or do something with the help of Siri.
As you can see in following picture I have told Siri to turn off Bluetooth and after few seconds, Siri has disabled the Bluetooth. No need to go to home screen then settings to turn off Bluetooth or WiFi. Just open Siri and speak what you want to do.
Keep visiting Techbeasts for more iOS 7 and iPhone tutorials. You can also check our iPhone How To collection in which you’ll find Jailbreak Tweaks, Apps, Fix Problems and General Guides.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How to View Desktop Version of Google Plus On Android or iPhone - February 27, 2017
- Fix Samsung account session expired [ How To ] - February 27, 2017
- How To: Screenshot on Galaxy J1 J2 J5 J7 and J7 Prime - February 27, 2017