Despite the fact that App Stores are offering so many apps to use, yet not all of them are available for all the Countries, some of the best ones are only available for specific countries and even if you download it from 3rd party sources, still it can’t be used outside that country. While some are only restricted till the download begins, if you download such apps from any other source than App Store you can use that app without any problem till it asks for the update.
This is exactly what we will show you, how to change your country in iTunes as well as Apple App Store, the process is quite simple, however it might require something more than editing, you will need to create a new account, every time you want to download app from some specific country, for example if you want to download apps from the USA, then you need to create an account with USA selected as a country, let’s follow the tutorial and see what happens.
Change Country In iOS device:
- Open Settings > iTunes and App Store.
- Tap on the Apple ID and Sign Out.
- Now Open App Store and Download the app you want.
- Choose Create a New ID from the Pop-up and proceed.
- Choose the country from where you want to download the app and Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Next use an E-Mail address exclusive for this account, you will need a new Email for this process.
- After that complete the process and Verify the account.
- That is all.
Change Country On Mac:
- Open iTunes and Click iTunes Store.
- Scroll down the bottom and once you see the Flag icon, Click on it.
- On the next screen you will see a various Flags, choose the one from where you want to download the app from.
- Now log-in using the account you just created and you are good to go
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Download Suicide Squad Wallpaper – Suicide Squad HD Wallpapers - April 28, 2017
- Download Call of Duty WWII HD Wallpapers – Call of Duty WW2 Wallpapers - April 27, 2017
- Download textplus for PC Laptop, Windows, Mac - April 27, 2017