Apple added the support of using the LED Light as a flashlight and even flashlight toggle was added to Notification Center, which was a great addition to iOS 7. However, a slight problem arose, that there was no indicator to let us know whether the flashlight is on or not, which by the way isn’t a very important thing to give attention to. And that happened to me that I forgot my iPhone with the Flashlight on and within two hours the battery was gone, and I didn’t even realize till I heard the battery warning.
So, I searched a little web and Jailbreak section, Voila! Found the perfect solution. Bulb is a Jailbreak tweak that makes sure that you have an indicator on your Status bar till the Flashlight is on, it seems like the developer has also suffered from the same situation, thus developing this tweak to help others. It is a really simple tweak, not meant for everyone, but still an important one for those who have forgotten many times to turn-off flashlight.
Jailbreak your iOS Device.
Since the following tutorial needs an iOS device which is Jailbroken, you need to Jailbreak your device. If your device is still in its normal condition. Follow our Jailbreak Section to find out how to Jailbreak your device.
- Open Cydia.
- Search for Bulb .
- Tap Bulb once the search is over.
- Tap Install on the top right corner.
- Tap Confirm.
- Restart your Device.
How To Use Bulb:
- There isn’t much configuration required to use this tweak.
- Once you have installed it, all you need is to open the Flashlight and the Indicator will start working.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017