In the past we have shared a lot of articles, about how to increase performance of Android devices, enhance it’s battery life, remove bloats from it etc. But not all the time the tutorial is about battery life or accessing things easily, sometimes it is about something that is not much of importance and many don’t even know how it works, but it is noticeable and something really new. You have been used Emoji in messages and I believe only messages, but this time we will show you how to add them in something that is in front of your eyes all the times.
Android 4.4 Kit-Kat has brought a lot of new things in Android OS and one of them is that you can add Emoji in the Home-Screen Folders or any folder at all and it is quite neat. So, without further ado, let’s find out how.
Add Emoji In HomeScreen Folders
- Create a Folder.
- Once created open it and Tap its name.
- On the Google Keyboard, Long press the ‘Done’ button to switch to emoji.
- If you are using any other Keyboard, then Emoji button might be different.
- The only problem you will see is a Weird Rendering Quirk when you close the Folder and a Few dark lines behind the emoji, which is unnoticeable.
- This works best on Android 4.4 Kit-Kat, on Android 4.3 you might have some luck, do try it.