iOS 7 is full of new features and new things to explore, but the thing is, it’s not colorful, its basic color is just a see-through and its not even quite your cup of tea, you might like to splash a little bit hue into the UI to make it your own Ya? Well if you have a device running iOS 7 and it is Jailbroken, you can add a lot of different colors to completely change the UI of iOS 7. A tweak called Fancy describe itself as ‘easiest way to add color iOS’, its slick UI and ease of use make it a great way to throw colors to iOS and completely renovate it. All ready to go, let’s find out how.
Jailbreak your iOS Device.
Since the following tutorial needs an iOS device which is Jailbroken, you need to Jailbreak your device. If your device is still in its normal condition. Follow our Jailbreak Section to find out how to Jailbreak your device
- Open Cydia.
- Search for Fancy.
- Tap Fancy once the search is over.
- Tap Install in the top right corner.
- Tap Confirm.
- Restart your device
How To Set-up Fancy:
1.Go to Settings.
3.Change the Global color settings to change the accent color through out the entire UI or you can change the Individual settings in the individual section of UI.
- Global Tint Color – Choose whatever color you want using the RGB sliders and choose the transparency (alpha) using the A slider.
- Global Options – Select whether you want to tint the keyboard or navigation bar or darken the keyboard.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016