Android 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy smartphones has a new toggles menu. You can now get into the details of toggles and change the settings according to your liking. The toggles menu now allows you to change the torch intensity, opacity of blue light filter, view WiFi hotspot details on the go, and change the settings for every other quick access button appearing in the toggles. Here’s how to access additional toggle options on Nougat powered Galaxy phones.
Android Nougat for the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge has already rolled out. Samsung has already outed its plans regarding the devices that will be getting the all new Nougat firmware. With the Nougat firmware, the functionality of your Samsung Galaxy smartphones will be enhanced. Samsung has added a lot of new features and options to customise the phone now. There is a new settings application, new UI for notification and status bar, new UI for dialer and caller ID. Better and greater battery life, better response and many more enhancements are there.
Let’s get back to the topic now and do what we were here for.
How to access additional toggle options on Nougat powered Galaxy phones
- Pull down the notification bar on your Nougat powered Galaxy phone.
- Now tap swipe down the extra toggles menu in the notification bar.
- You will see all toggles starting from your WiFi and ending on the private mode in the first window. To get into 2nd window of toggles menu, you can simply swipe the toggles towards left.
- Now tap on the name of any toggle to access its settings. For example, tap on the “Torch” word to change the intensity of Torch, or tap on the “Blue light filter” word to change its opacity.
- Similarly, you can tap any other Toggle Title to view its settings in the quick access menu.
- Here are some screenshots to help you further.
- That’s all.