Android 5.0 Lollipop came up with a lot of goodies. Google has managed to unveil it as the best version of Android in its history. It happens to be the biggest update in the graphics aspects as well. Google has introduced a new UI, named as “Material Design” that makes the interaction with the elements on the device quite realistic. The new UI is way smooth, flat and eye-soothing. Android 5.0 Lollipop packs up a lot of performance enhancements as well. Security of the OS has been enhanced, a part from this, there’s a plethora of features packed up inside the latest iteration of Android. You may come across a lot of interesting features once you get this firmware running on your device. Google has already rolled out Android 5.0 Lollipop for all of its mainstream devices, Samsung is almost done with the roll out of this update for the its current and past flagships, while or manufacturers are also trying their best to join-in this on-going race.
If you’re a Samsung Galaxy owner and as soon as you get your hands on this latest and greatest version of Android running on it, you would love to give a try to the amazing and at the same time, annoying Droid game, the Lollipop Hidden game. It looks like Android 5.0 developers were pretty much impressed by flappy bird and they packed up a flappy bird inspired game inside the Android Lollipop and made it hidden. You won’t be able to locate this game in your apps or anywhere in the features, but you will have to play a small trick to play this game and get your droid going through the lollipop safe and sound. Willing to play this hidden Lollipop game on your Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, Note 2, Note 3 or Note 4? Well, here’s a method that will explain you how you can access this game.
How To Play The Lollipop Hidden Game On Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy device is running on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- Now go to settings.
- In settings, go to system.
- In system, locate About device.
- Now in “About device” tap the Android version for a few times and wait for the Android 5.0 Lollipop screen to appear.
- Once the Lollipop screen appears, tap the Lollipop once.
- Now tap and hold the lollipop for a while, it will open the Hidden Android 5.0 Lollipop game.
- Once the game is opened, tap the screen to start playing.
- Enjoy! and let us know if you manage to pass through a few Lollipops.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to logout of Facebook Messenger on Android and iPhone - February 25, 2017
- How to install Google Play Store on Chinese OnePlus phones - February 25, 2017
- Download Deadtale Online for Undertale for PC - February 22, 2017