Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge came out of the curtains few months back. Samsung named this project as project zero that hinted at a complete new shape, build, design and features. The result of project zero was pretty great. Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were very well received by the users. Both of these devices sport same specifications with a little design variations. The S6 Edge has a curved/edge display on both the sides of its screen, while S6 has an ordinary screen.
Samsung loaded these devices with some exclusive features. One of the cool features on both these devices is the Camera Quick Launch Key. By simply pressing the home key twice, Camera opens up on S6 or S6 Edge. The short cut works from any screen, whether you’re on the lock screen, you’re playing a game or some other process is running on your phone. This feature is one of the most wanted features among Android users at the moment, and the good news is you can now get this Galaxy S6 Quick Launch Camera features on any Android phone.
This can be done using a small application “Home2 Shortcut”. Basically, this application shortcuts to your favourite applications. You can setup the double tap of your device’s home key to open your desired application. Home2 Shortcut works on all Android versions from Android 1.6 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. We have used the double tap to bring the Galaxy S6’s Camera Quick Launch feature to other devices, and that’s what we will teach you to do so as well. Let’s go ahead and learn how to do this now.
How To Get Galaxy S6 Quick Launch Camera Feature On Any Android Phone
- Download and install Home2 Shortcut on your Android smartphone.
- Tap “Choose Application” and choose Camera.
- Tap “Double tap interval” and choose “Very very short”.
- Tap “Choose Home Application” and select your device’s current launcher. For Samsung devices it is “TouchWiz Home”, for Xperia devices it is “Xperia Home” and for HTC, it should be “HTC Sense”.
- Now scroll down and tap “Close”. Once the launcher prompts up for selection, select “Home2 Shortcut”.
- Once done, double tap your home key. It should open Camera quickly.
- That’s all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Asphalt Xtreme for PC (Windows and Mac) - October 28, 2016
- How to install Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy S5 via CyanogenMod 14 - October 27, 2016
- Download Facebook Lifestage for PC - October 27, 2016