After Youtube, the best place to look for your favorite music is SoundCloud, but obviously there’s a huge difference as SoundCloud contains the Audio tracks only. On SoundCloud, you can create your profiles and then create your very own playlists, you can follow people, you can upload music to your playlists and you can also add music from other people’s playlist to your playlists. Another advantage of using SoundCloud is, it saves the stream of the audio you’re playing, and doesn’t need to eat up your data again and again to stream the audio.
Music Streams are saved on Android and iOS devices in cache, while on browser, the streamed music doesn’t stick after you close your browser. But, you won’t actually like to get away from your favorite music just in case you couldn’t stream a song because you got no internet connectivity, or your device couldn’t load the previously streamed songs. In that case, you would like to have your favorite music downloaded. Some of the users on SoundCloud allow downloading the tracks, but you may not be able to find the download button on all of your desired tracks, in this case a method is required that can help you to easily download the songs from SoundCloud. Earlier we posted a method that explains how you can easily download complete SoundCloud playlists, but that downloads all songs from a specific set, so a new method that will help you to download the songs separately is explained here in the ongoing guide.
- Search for your favorite music track / sound on SoundCloud.
- Copy the link of the music track your want to download.
- Now open KeepVid.
- Paste the link of the song you want to download in the download field.
- Now click on the download button, it will generate the download link a little below.
- The download link should look like something “Download MP3”.
- Right click on “Save link as…” and download the song now.
There’s a number of SoundCloud downloaders available around the web, but one merely works. The method explained above will hopefully work flawlessly and let you save all of your favorite tracks on the go. Just in case you got any queries or suggestions, don’t hesitate to utilize the comment box below. Thank you all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017