Facebook owned Instagram has grown drastically over the past few years. Instagram has millions of users who use this application to capture, share and save their precious moments and have fun. Instagram photos can be shared on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter within a few clicks. As of now, there are thousands of celebrities sharing their pictures with their fans through Instagram, different companies, channels and organisations have also made their profiles on Instagram to share the pictures. In short, Instagram has become the largest photo sharing hub for photoholics.
Instagram is not only about sharing the pictures, but it also allows the users to snap and then add filters to the pictures. Instagram confines photos to square shape in order to make them mobile friendly. Users can also comment or select their favourite pictures from different profiles. The application offers pretty cool features, but it lacks one of the very main features that is saving the photos. Apparently, there is no way to download or save pictures from Instagram. You can only view the pictures, make comments or select as your favourite ones. If you want to save some of your favourite pictures from Instagram, you may want to know how to do so. The good news is, we have found a working application, that will help you to download your favourite Instagram photos in bulk.
InstaSave is a free application available in the Google Play Store. You can download the application, login using your Instagram details and then you can select the pictures that you want to save. Let’s go through these detailed steps to learn it.
How To Download Instagram Photos Using InstaSave
- Download and install InstaSave on your Android smartphone.
- Open InstaSave from app drawer.
- Login in to InstaSave using your Instagram details.
- Select the photos that you want to save.
- Tap the save button at the top.
- InstaSave will save all of your selected photos in your device’s internal storage.
- That’s all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017