One crazy popup in your notification panel, and you quickly swipe it away. You didn’t even read it once. You don’t even know which app did that belong to. One quick action, and this will create a suspense and such a huge frustration in your life! Android notifications can be swiped away easily to dismiss them, and thus if you do so by mistake, you will repent every single second of your stupid action. Or are you? If you happen to be one of the many people who just did this, then this simple and short guide might save your day! Following are the simple and short steps that you need to follow to view your Dismissed Notifications On Your Android Device.
Following are the preparations that you need to do in order to view the dismissed notifications on your Android device.
- You must be running Android 4.3, JellyBean or higher.
- Basic knowledge about how to enable a widget on Android.
- Some brains too.
All right, when everything’s set, you may proceed with the procedure!
How To View Your Dismissed Notifications On Android
- Press and hold anywhere on your Android Home Screen.
- Tap on ‘Widgets’ to open up a list.
- Now, scroll and find the widget of our desire, in this case being, “Settings Shortcut“
- Now, from the big list, select ‘Notifications‘.
- Good job! Now whenever you tap the little Settings application on your Home Screen, you will be able to view all of your dismissed or even viewed notifications.
Voila! If you encountered any mishaps or problems in between the process, then refer to us in the comment section below!
Current Devices : OnePlus One, Samsung Galaxy S2, Micromax Canvas HD, Samsung Galaxy Ace
Latest posts by Adnan Ahmed (see all)
- How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Google Nexus Devices - August 23, 2016
- 6 best things about Android 7.0 Nougat - August 23, 2016
- Here’s the best Tech you can get under 1 Dollar - July 3, 2016