Have you ever thought to experience the life of a Farmer? Well, that’s a quite tough job, and the Farmers are the real hardworking people. Well, experiencing it in real might not be possible for you, but experiencing it virtually is possible for sure. HayDay, a very nice and addictive Android game let’s you plough the plots, seed and harvest the crops, you can virtually tend your animals like donkeys, horse, cows etc, you can collect eggs from your chickens and a lot more, and that too packed up in only 45 MBs.
After playing the game for a while, It was hard for me to come back here and write here, lol I’ll surely get back to the game after this as it is the real fun. You can download the game directly from the Google Play Store to your Android device and start having fun, but just in case you do not have an Android device to enjoy the game, you’re on the place where you should be. In the following post I’ve explained the method to download and install HayDay on your Windows PC or MAC. Just go ahead and follow the steps and start farming virtually on your PC’s screen.
How to Install HayDay on Windows PC or Mac:
To run the game on your Windows PC or MAC you need an Android Emulator. We recommend Bluestacks.
- Install Bluestacks and set it up, to do so, Follow our full guide here.
- Download the HayDay APK file. | Link 2
- Double click the APK file that you downloaded.
- Wait for Bluestacks to install it.
- As soon as the game is installed, you will get a notification.
- After installing it launch Bluestacks and click on All Apps > Hayday and start playing it.
- Use the mouse click button to perform tasks on your farm.
- That’s All!
That’s All! We hope that you find this guide easy to use and helpful. In case you got any queries, or face any difficulties regarding this post, please feel free to stop by the comment box below and drop us your message. We will respond you as quick as we can. Thanks All!