The new Samsung Galaxy S5 comes with Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 chipset and processor Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400. That makes it better in performance from other mobiles, but there comes a time over devices get laggy and glitchy. You can find many guides on how to improve your performance etc. But the last and easy way is hard reset so today i’ll tell how you can perform a Hard reset Samsung on Galaxy S5.
How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S5 Guide:
Follow all the steps carefully in order to perform Hard Reset on Samsung Galaxy S5. Please first make sure you’ve backup all your important data.
- Turn your Samsung Galaxy S5 off and remove battery.
- Insert back your battery in Galaxy S5.
- Now Press and hold volume up, home and power buttons.
- When you feel vibration first time release power button but keep pressing home and volume up button.
- Now you’ll be in Android system recovery.
- Use volume down button to navigate and select wipe data/ factory reset. Press power button to select.
- Now navigate down and select “yes delete all user data“. Press power button to select.
- After the process is complete go back and reboot your device.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To Bypass FRP on Samsung Devices – Bypass FRP APK - April 22, 2017
- Sideload Snapchat++ On iOS Without Jailbreak - April 21, 2017
- Install iFile On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak – Download iFile IPA - April 21, 2017