One thing that has been a huge problem for all the Apple users, and most of the times, for Android users too, although, it is easy to flash a Custom ROM on Android device to get rid of it, while Apple users have to go through some complex steps to do so. I am talking about a Disabled device, not a Bricked one, cause if you got a Bricked device, in most of the cases, you are done. Where the Android users can easily get the device back On, Apple users have to connect their device to iTunes, and if not updated to the latest version, wohoho! you got it, your device will be updated whether you like it or not.
However, remember, always Tun on the Erase data option from Settings > Passcode > Erase Data, cause if your device gotten into wrong hands, after a couple of Wrong tries or even if someone tries to restore it, your device will loose all the data and only your device will go in wrong hands, not the data. In this Article,we will show you How to Fix the disable iDevice, whether it is iPhone/iPod Touch or an iPad, the reason why your iDevice is disabled, the most common one is the wrong passcode on Lock Screen, and most of the times, the little ones are behind it. Whatever the case is or will be, we are here to solve it and here is how you can do it.
Fix any Disable iDevice:
- Open iTunes.
- Press the Power + Home Button at the same time, until your device restarts, Wait till the Apple Logo appears, then release the power button but keep holding the Home Button until your device is in Recovery mode.
- Once the device is in Recovery mode, connect it with PC.
- iTunes will automatically detect that the iDevice is in Recovery Mode.
- You’ll be prompted to Restore your iDevice.
- Click the Restore button and let the magic happen, Oh and by the way, all your data will be erased, so make sure you have a back-up.
- Enjoy you brought back to life iDevice.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016