Hardware components are not that easy to damage, but once you give your device to any little one,these hardware components are nothing but broken. iDevice don’t have much buttons on them, I mean, Volume Keys, Home Button and Power Button, each has its own function and importance, but somehow the Power Button, succeeds them all, cause you can’t Turn On your device without it without going through some complex steps and today we are here to help you in this case, as if you have an iPhone with a Broken Power Button, there are some other ways you can adopt to turn on your iPhone.
Although, I would prefer to repair the Power Button, cause you can’t use these methods all the times, especially when you are out of your house. But if you are looking for a quick and temporary solution, just to Turn On your iPhone, we have got one for you and it doesn’t take much time along with no extra cost at all.
How To Turn On your iPhone:
- Connect your iPhone with USB Cable.
- Connect the Cable with PC or any other Power Source.
- It will take a few minutes for your iPhone to Turn On
- You’ll see the Swipe to Unlock Option.
- Now Swipe to Unlock the Phone
Use Assistive Touch till you Fix the Button:
- Go to Settings.
- Choose General > Accessibility.
- Swipe on the Assistive option and Turn it On.
- Now you’ll see a White or Gray Icon, that can be moved or placed anywhere.
- Now Whenever you want to Lock your Phone, just Touch it.
- You’ll see the Device option Swipe and see the Lock Screen option, Tap it and lock the device.
- Now use the Home Button to Wake-up and Swipe to Unlock
- From the Lock Screen option, you can also Turn-Off the device
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016