Google Play Store got a new update today, well there is nothing changed only bug fixes. The following Apk has no specific Dpi that means you can install it on any device. Those who were facing issues while using Google Play Store now all they have to do is download the latest Google Play Store 6.2.02.A-all 2730934 Apk from the following links and after installing this latest update they won’t be facing any issues.
Basic Details and Requirements:
- Size: 14.61 MB (15,316,062 bytes)
- Min: Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
- Target: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23 )
Download and Install Google Play Store 6.2.02.A-all 2730934 Apk:
- Download Google Play Store 6.2.02.A-all 2730934 Apk.
- Download the file to your phone straight away, or copy it to your phone from your PC.
- Now on your phone, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources > check this.
- Now using a file manager, locate the APK file that your just copied or downloaded.
- Tap the APK file and finish installation using the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, access the newly installed App through app drawer.
- That’s all. Enjoy Google Play Store!
Old Version of Google Play Store Apk:
- Google Play Store 6.7.12.E-all  2884155 Apk
- Google Play Store 6.5.20.D-all  2754070 Apk
- Google Play Store 6.4.13.C-all  2754070 Apk
- Google Play Store 6.4.12 Apk