Google Play store is update today and yet again here at Techbeasts we are the first to give you the Google Play Store v5.4.10 Apk and if you don’t want to update your Google Play Store manually then wait for the auto update. In this update there is big change but a little improvement and also transparent status bar when viewing listings. You can download the Google Play Store v5.4.10 Apk from the following links.
- You need to enable the ‘Unknown Sources’ first. In order to do so, navigate to Settings>Security, and tap on the ‘Unknown Sources’ button to enable it.
- Make sure that your device’s battery is above 60% to avoid any interruption while installing.
- Also, you need to make sure that your Android device is running Android 4.1, JellyBean or higher in order to install this APK file!
- You need the latest Google Play Store v5.4.10 Apk file, download it by clicking here.
Once you have everything you need, you’re good to go!
Download and Install Google Play Store v5.4.10 Apk:
- Transfer the Google Play Store v5.4.10 Apk file you downloaded earlier to your Android device.
- Now, hop into the file manager and find and locate the APK file you just downloaded and transferred to your Android device.
- Tap on it.
- Click on Install.
- This might take upto 5 minutes, so be patient!
- Once installed, just reboot your Android device once for perfect results!
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Download WhatsApp Messenger 2.16.318 APK [ Video Calling ] - October 25, 2016
- Download Cute Girly Wallpapers HD free – Desktop/Android/iOS - October 25, 2016
- Download Google Pixel and Pixel XL HD Wallpapers - October 25, 2016