I am sure that every Android user knows about this error [ No Connection Retry error message on Google Play ] and also faced it once, In this post I’ll tell you how you can fix No Connection Retry error message on Google Play. I really don’t know why this error or issue start popping up but I’ve solutions to fix the no connection error on Google Play.
These are all basic troubleshooting steps, which can be helpful. The main reason of no connection error appears on Google Play is that you may be using an old version of Google Play Store. Let’s start the method to fix this issue.
[note] Learn how to fix all Google Play Store errors. [/note]
Fix No Connection Retry error message on Google Play:
Check Google / Gmail Password:
To download and install apps from Google Play we need an active Gmail account in order to access Google Play store properly. Go to Settings-Accounts->Gmail->Sync-Enable, Also if you’ve recently changed your Gmail id password then you have to re-enter the password in your device.
Check Date / Time Settings:
It’s important that your device Time and Date is correct and according to your time zone. If your device Time and date setting are incorrect then you’ll face network problems and when you open Google play you’ll get the same no connection error.
- Turn off your device.
- Now press and hold home+Power+Volume Up key.
- Release the power button once you see logo, but keep holding home and Volume up keys.
- Now when you see Android logo, let go both buttons.
- Use the volume down button to navigate and highlight wipe data / factory reset.
- Now use the power key to select the option.
- You have to select ‘Yes‘ when you’ll be prompted to next menu.
- Now wait for the process to be completed, once it’s done highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press power button to select it.
- All Done.
Clear the Cache on your Android Device:
Step#1: Open Settings on your Android device.
Step#2: Now tap on More tab.
Step#3: Tap on Application Manager from the list.
Step#4: Now select All Application by swipe to left.
Step#5: There you’ll see all your installed apps, Tap on Google Play.
Step#6: Now all you have to do tap on Clear Cache and Clear data.
Step#7: Now goto home screen and restart your device.
- Install the latest Google Play Store version:
This is the most effective solution till now and I’ve heard many users saying that ” After installing the latest Google Play Store version this issue is fixed ” . You can download the latest Google Play Store version from the following link.
[note] Download Google Play Store Latest Apk [/note]
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton Final Version - March 22, 2017