If you own one of the Android Phone or Tablet, then you mostly rely on the Google Play Store to download Applications. Even if you are using a non-professional version of Android, simply Means Custom ROMs, you will still need Play Store to download applications and to keep errors away form device. Like any other Application, Google Play Store also received updates from Google to remove the bugs and enhanced performance. The New version of Google Play Store is now available to download, if you haven’t able to update it, you can install it manually.
There are many chances that the update will reach you with the delay, so like many others you should too, install its apk file, which will be provided to you at the End of the post. Furthermore, we will give you the list of Changes made and what’s is new in this Version, along with how to install the Apk file of Google Play Store.
What’s New in Google Play Store 4.5.0:
- In-app purchase indicator; the Play Store now displays an “In-app purchases” label on pages of apps that support them
- Tweaked ratings layout; the profile pictures in the reviews section have been made circular for consistency with the Google+ interface
- Improved Google+ integration; you can now share your Play Store activity through your Google+ profile; others can view your profile as well as a feed of your +1s and ratings and you can view theirs
How To Install Google Play Store Apk:
First Download the Apk file from below.
Then Copy it to your device.
Go To Settings > Security and Tick the Unknown Sources.
Now run the Apk file in phone and press continue.
Once the installation is done, Open Play Store, open its settings and note the build version to verify.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016