Today Google rolled out a new update of Google Play Services, not a big update but they have fixed bugs. Before updating it to the latest version make sure to check your device version number by going to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play services, and look at the last 3 numbers in the parentheses. You can download the Google Play services 7.5.62 from Google Play, also you can download Google Play services 7.5.62 Apk from the following links.
To figure out the right version of Google Play services for your Android device, go to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play services, and look at the last 3 numbers in the parentheses. You’ll see something like -XYZ where:
* X defines Android version:
- 0 for Android <5.0
- 4 and 7 for Android >=5.0
- 8 for Android TV
* Y defines CPU architecture:
- 1 for armeabi
- 3 for armeabi-v7a
- 4 for arm64-v8a
- 7 for x86
* Z defines DPI:
- 0 for universal
- 2 for 160
- 4 for 240
- 6 for 320
- 8 for 480
- It seems that -7YZ builds became -4YZ with Google Play services 6.5. If you were on -7YZ before, you should now install -4YZ.
- Looks like -8YZ builds are for Android TV.
- -014 for Android <5.0 armeabi CPU 240 DPI device
- -438 for Android 5.0+ armeabi-v7a CPU 480 DPI device
- -876 for Android TV x86 CPU 320 DPI device
Download and Install Google Play services 7.5.62 Apk:
- Download Google Play services 7.5.62 Apk.
- Copy the downloaded APK file to your phone or download it directly to your phone.
- Now go to Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Allow.
- Locate the downloaded APK file now and tap it to install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, proceed with the installation and complete it.
- Once done, go to Settings > Applications / Application Manager > All > Google Play Services > Clear Cache.
- Restart your device.
- That’s all. The new Google Play Services should be working fine now.
You may want to learn now how you can fix the errors with your Google Play Store.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Puffin Browser for PC Download – Windows/Mac - October 27, 2016
- Best Friends Forever for PC – Download - October 27, 2016
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Not Turning On After Overnight Charging - October 27, 2016