Well after the Google Play Store 5 update, for literally, I thought that is it for the Updates from Google, now there will be at least a week or Two of rest, then we will be able to see another update. However, Google is not stopping as we get to see yet another update of Google Play Services, just after a week. Google Play Services 6.1.71 is now available, and your devices will receive the update sooner or later. There is some reasonable difference to see there, especially the Settings Icon, which has been changed dramatically.
Since the update is quite new, we can except some reasonable time to reach it to everyone. For those who wants to update their device to the newer version of Google Play Services, can download the Apk from link below, which by the way, was mirrored thanks to XDA Portal Supporter MihirGosai. As usual some under the hood changes have been done and also some bug fixes and performance issues have been removed too. Visit the Download links given below, download the Appropriate version, matching the currently installed version.
Download and Install Google Play Services:
- Download Google Play Services
- Connect your phone to your laptop or PC now.
- Copy the APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect your phone.
- Locate the Google Play Services file on your phone now and tap to install it.
- If prompted to select installer, then select “Package Installer”.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” from Settings > Security if prompted.
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- That’s all!
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016