For the people who have the Nexus devices, you might find that the stock Music application is nothing but the Google Play Music itself. Just yesterday, Google pushed yet another update into the amazing application. With this new update, subscribers can now find YouTube Music Videos in the search! The one frustrating option that many of us fellow Android users found was that we needed to tap on ‘More’ to reveal our list of all the albums! Now the list of all the albums which are available on your device can be accessed directly in the library. The way Google Play Music handles the album art has also been improved. The new update doesn’t just bring about these three significant features, but project butter for Android 4.0+ users, and Material UI for Android 4.4+ users has also been updated to its best! If you didn’t get the latest update from the Google Play Store still, follow this simple guide in order to do so!
- You need to enable the ‘Unknown Sources’ first. In order to do so, navigate to Settings>Security, and tap on the ‘Unknown Sources’ button to enable it.
- Make sure that your Android device doesn’t have the Google Play Music application installed already, cause this won’t work then!
- Make sure that your device’s battery is above 60% to avoid any interruption while installing.
- Also, you need to make sure that your Android device is running Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich or higher in order to install this APK file!
- You need the latest Google Play Music APK file, download it by clicking here.
Once you have everything you need, you’re good to go!
- Transfer the Google Play Music APK file you downloaded earlier to your Android device.
- Now, hop into the file manager and find and locate the APK file you just downloaded and transferred to your Android device.
- Tap on it.
- Click on Install.
- This might take upto 5 minutes, so be patient!
- Once installed, just reboot your Android device once for perfect results!
Great! Now you can use the latest Google Play Music application on your Android device! If you had any problems while in the process, make sure you leave a comment below!
Current Devices : OnePlus One, Samsung Galaxy S2, Micromax Canvas HD, Samsung Galaxy Ace
Latest posts by Adnan Ahmed (see all)
- How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Google Nexus Devices - August 23, 2016
- 6 best things about Android 7.0 Nougat - August 23, 2016
- Here’s the best Tech you can get under 1 Dollar - July 3, 2016