Google Play got a new update yesterday and with this update version number changed to 6.0.0. Every time Google rolled out a new update of Google Play, we got bugs fixed and a lot of improvements. If any of you were any issue before this new update, it will be fixed for sure. Now that a new update is rolled out most of you got it through auto-update, but if you have disabled the auto update option then you have to download it manually.
You can download the Google Play Store Latest Version 6.0.0 Apk from the following links and also I’ll tell you the instruction on how to install Google Play Store Latest Version Apk on your Android device.
- How to change country in Google Play Store
- 6 Cool Android Apps Not Available on Google Play Store
- Turn Off Auto-App Update from Google Play Store
Download And Install Google Play Store 6.0.0 APK:
- Download Google Play Store 6.0.0 APK.
- Copy the downloaded file to your phone.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” under settings > security on your Android device.
- Now using a File Manager, locate the copied APK file.
- Tap the APK file, follow on-screen instructions and finish installation. If the installation screen notifies you about previously installed version of Play Store, install it anyway and update it.
- Once done, open Google Play Store form app drawer.
- That’s all. You have the latest version now.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Download WhatsApp Messenger 2.16.318 APK [ Video Calling ] - October 25, 2016
- Download Cute Girly Wallpapers HD free – Desktop/Android/iOS - October 25, 2016
- Download Google Pixel and Pixel XL HD Wallpapers - October 25, 2016