Recently, Myce.com got hold of a log file on their Google Nexus 5 which confirms the specifications of the Google’s upcoming flagship Google Nexus 5 manufactured by LG.
It will sport a 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) full HD display, powered by a 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor and will run on Android 4.4 (Kit Kat). The leaked log suggests that the phone will come with just a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, but it is not likely to come with OIS like the G2, unlike it was rumored initially. The Nexus 5 is said to be smaller than an LG G2 and (unsurprisingly) feeling a lot like the latest Nexus 7, says the person who uploaded the image. The reason to why we cannot doubt its authenticity is that the person who published the photo took it down after some time.
The leaked log also shows that the Google Nexus 5 will run on Key Lime Pie with built version KRS74H.
Nexus 5 rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) or about 4.97-inch display at 442ppi
- 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 8MP (3,280 x 2,464 pixels) rear camera with LED flash
- 1.2MP (1,280 x 960 pixels) front-facing camera
- 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band, Bluetooth, NFC
- Accelerometer, magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity, light, barometer and orientation sensor
- 2,300 mAh (according to FCC) with wireless charging
Some of the features had already been rumored.
The release date and the cost has not been clued yet. To stay up to date, keep checking for updates or subscribe us.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download and Install Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 18, 2017
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017
- Download Star Wars Force Arena for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 16, 2017