Since Google Officially announced that Android 5.0 Lollipop will be a whole new turn in the World of Android, they are trying their best to make sure that does happen. The UI of Android 5.0 Lollipop is quite dazzling, as the highlighted Elements and Shadows does the trick. There are a lot of Android 5.0 Lollipop Apps leaked through the Preview Image of Android 5.0 for Nexus 5. Google has Materialized all of its apps in Android 5.0 and also asking the developers to Materialize their apps to fit in the style. In Android 4.4 Kit-Kat we saw the Hangouts replacing the Stock Messaging app and this time Google Messenger is replacing the Old Messaging app, the old stock Message app wasn’t much of an attraction either wise.
Google is releasing the New Messenger app for all the Android 5.0 Devices as soon as they get the upgrade of Android 5.0 Lollipop. The Beauty of Materialization makes it far better and far attractive to use. Once you get a hold of it, you would never want to go back to Stock Messaging app. The coloured Chat window with sleek animations brings everything to a whole new level. The Send button is changes with a Profile Bubble Button, you have to press it to send the Message, accompanied by a beautiful animation.We have an Apk file, along with the Installation tutorial, for you. Scroll Down and find out yourself.
Download and Install Google Messenger Apk:
- Download Google Messenger | Mirror
- Connect your phone to your laptop or PC now.
- Copy the APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect your phone.
- Locate the Google Messenger file on your phone now and tap to install it.
- If prompted to select installer, then select “Package Installer”.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” from Settings > Security if prompted.
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- That’s all!
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016