Google’s new Messenger application that surfaced around out of Google’s latest Android lollipop running on Nexus 6 and Nexus 9 is finally available in the Google Play Store. Yet another application, having material design is available for all the users all around the world. It looks like Google is giving up on the Hangouts application and Messenger is there as a complete revamp to the Hangouts. Messenger allows the users to send SMS and MMS to any other mobile phone, it allows the users to create groups, send pictures, videos and audio messages as well. The functionality of Messenger is almost same as that of the Hangouts, the application has a complete new UI, some new features have been added along side Google’s focus, the Material Design.
Current version of Messenger is 1.0.123, it’s available for free and requires an Android device having Android 4.1 or higher to run on. Although you can grab it from the Play Store, but if you’re unlucky to locate Messenger in the Play Store in your region, or if the Play Store is out of access right now, you may want to grab Messenger’s latest APK file in order to install manually on your smartphone. Before you start looking for the APK file of Messenger here and there, we’ve already pulled it out for you and embedded the download link right here following the installation instructions. Let’s go through the app features and install it after then.
• Faster sharing: Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share easily. You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
• Easy search: Search through contacts and conversation threads to find exactly what you are looking for.
• Purposeful design: New, fluid, material design that is intuitive and delightful.
• More control: Ability to block SMS senders. No interruptions when you don’t want them!
• More features: audio messages, emoji support
Download And Install Google Messenger 1.0.123 APK
- Download Google Messenger APK.
- Copy the downloaded APK file to your phone or download it directly on your phone.
- Locate the downloaded APK file on your phone and tap it to begin the installation.
- Select “Package Installer” if prompted.
- All “Unknown Sources” if required.
- Complete the installation and access the app through app drawer.
- Enjoy modifying the new email experience with Messenger 1.0.123.
- That’s all!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017