The time for Google Maps latest UI has finally come. Google has updated Maps to v9.0 packing Material Design. It finally is the time to let the old UI go away and welcome the new flat-design graphics on the Google Maps application, that will make your navigation experience much more better. The Google Maps application’s latest version wasn’t available in the Play Store for a while, but Google has pushed it into the Play Store and users may install it for free. If you are unable to locate this application in the Play Store at your end or if your Play Store is going through some issues, you may need an APK file of Google Maps 9.0 in order to install it manually. Before you start looking for it here and there, we’ve already done this job for you and pulled it out from the Play Store. The download link and installation instructions are attached below, let’s go through the app’s description and then install it on your phone.
The Google Maps app for Android phones and tablets makes navigating your world faster and easier. Find the best spots in town and the information you need to get there.• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
• Transit directions and maps for over 15,000 towns and cities
• Live traffic conditions, incident reports, and automatic rerouting to find the best route
• Detailed information on more than 100 million places
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
Download & Install Google Maps 9.0
- Download Google Maps 9.0 APK.
- Copy the downloaded APK file to your phone or download it directly on your phone.
- Locate the downloaded APK file on your phone and tap it to begin the installation.
- Select “Package Installer” if prompted.
- All “Unknown Sources” if required.
- Complete the installation and access the app through app drawer.
- Enjoy your new navigation experience with Google Maps 9.0.
- That’s all!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Latest Odin 3.12.4/Odin 3.12.5 for Samsung - April 27, 2017
- How to Install TWRP Recovery using Fastboot on Android - April 27, 2017
- How to Sync Contacts with Gmail Account on Android - April 27, 2017