Android 5.0 Lollipop is full of surprises, some of the surprises are reserved for future but there is one that is hidden in it and using a very simple way you can bring it out. I used to hear that Electricians and makers of ICs, integrated circuits, were used to hide the Cartoon Characters in them and the only way you could see those was under a microscope or using the Reverse lens method or use the Extension Tubes of DSLR, which magnifies the view thus allowing you to see small things in a larger frame. You might have heard that tapping the Android version in Settings > About > About Device reveals an easter egg. The feature was seen in Android 2.3 GB for the first time and now it has become a part of Android OS. With the release of Andorid 5.0 Lollipop, Google took it to another level.
This feature can be found at the same place as usual, however, as the time passed those Easter eggs implemented in Android 2.3 GB have become slightly advanced. These are pretty easy to access, yet neglected by a lot of users. Let’s go ahead and see how to access that Hidden game in Android 5.0 Lollipop.
How To Find Hidden game in Android 5.0 Lollipop:
- Navigate to Device settings.
- Navigate to About > About Device.
- Locate your Android version and start Tapping it.
- That is it, you’ll see your Android version in Graphical shape.
Now you’ll see the Lollipop on your device screen, but that is not it. Start tapping the Screen again and you’ll see Lollipop changing colours. Long press the screen and you’ll be taken to a little game that Google has hidden in this OS. It resembles Flappy Bird. The only difference is that here you have a Bugdriod that you’ll carry and dodge the obstacles throughout the way.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016