Google has launched a new app which works like FaceTime and the good thing is it’s available for iOS devices too. Google Duo has same features like FaceTime, the one thing which is new ” See the caller before you pick up with Duo’s live preview feature”. In this post, I’ll tell you how to download and install Google Duo for PC running Windows and Mac. Let’s start the guide to install Google Duo for PC.
- PokeMesh Real Time Map For Windows PC & Mac.
- PokeWhere Live Radar for PC.
- Pokémap Live for PC.
- Smart Poke V2 for PC.
Google Duo works pretty great on a computer as well. You can easily install Google Duo for PC on your computer powered up with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and Mac OS X powered Macbook Air/Pro/ and iMac. The only thing you need is to install an Android emulator. We will be helping you to install and use Google Duo for PC via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS. It’s time for us to head towards the method and get Google Duo working on our computer devices.
Download Google Duo For Windows PC & Mac
- Download Google Duo APK.
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Google Duo APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Google Duo.
- Click the Google Duo icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to use it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Google Duo, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
The Andy OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OSX, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
That’s all. In case you’re stuck with anything, reach us out through the comment box below.