Google Chrome made it’s debut in 2008, but FireFox was on Top at that moment so it took Google Chrome a whole year to get settled and start getting famous. In 2009, Google Chrome start getting famous and it stole the best browser award from FireFox in 2010, and now Google Chrome is the fastest, simplest and clean browser of all times, providing you the best performance of all times. Now Google Chrome is on it’s 28th version and the latest update is the finest for all the previous ones and if you are here to find the Google Chrome Offline installer, you are at the Exact Right place.
In this Article, We will show you how to download Google Chrome Offline Installer. The Best thing about Google Chrome is it supports a lot of plug-ins and Chrome Store offers a varieties of plug-ins like Ad Block and it’s Play Store allows you to play different games, so it’s like an all in one Browser.
How To Download Google Chrome Offline Installer.
Here’s the link to Download Google Chrome Offline Installer,Choose Wisely:
Choose between two alternate installers for Chrome:
- If you’re downloading Chrome for your own user account only, use this installer:Alternate installer for one user account
- If you’re downloading Chrome for all user accounts on your computer, use this installer: Alternate installer for all user accounts
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016