Google has started updating most of its applications with the all new Material Design UI that it introduced in the Android 5.0 Lollipop. Material Design takes the UI of Android to a whole new level. The UI is pretty smooth and eye-soothing now, and is way flat. Material Design displays the elements just like the real-time objects, that makes it quite attractive. Recently Google updated the Gmail application with the latest Material design UI, and the Camera application came up following Gmail. Google Camera 2.4 is based on Material Design.
Google Camera now includes some cool Material Design animations and some new colors have been added in this application to make it impressive. The Camera application is more responsive now, improvements have been made to the Camera modes including HDR and others. Although Google Camera is available as a stand alone application in the Google Play Store, but if you are unable to locate and install this application or just in case you’re unable to use the Google Play Store due to some reason, you may want to have an APK file of Google Camera to install it manually. We’ve pulled the APK file for you and linked it below along with the installation instructions. Let’s go through the app’s features and then head towards our target.
• Simple Interface – Capture photos and video quickly with Google Camera’s simple and intuitive interface
• Lens Blur – Manipulate the camera’s depth of field using Lens Blur to focus on the subject in the foreground and blur the background; great for portraits and selfies
• Photo Stitching – Create amazing 360° Photo Sphere, panoramas, wide angle and fisheye image captures with Google’s photo stitching technology developed for Google Maps
• Video – Shoot video and simultaneously capture stills just by tapping on the screen
• Android Wear – Control the camera from a distance
• HDR+ – Use the HDR+ (High Dynamic Range) setting to improve images captured in low light, and backlit scenes (only available on Nexus 5 and Nexus 6)
• Works on phones and tablets running Android 4.4+ KitKat and above
• Photo Sphere and Panorama require a gyro sensor (not available on Moto G)
• Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Lens Blur require at least 1 gigabyte of memory
• Android L Developer Preview (LPV79) users: Google Camera app will not work on this early preview build. Only final factory system images are supported.
Download Google Camera 2.4 APK & Install It
- Download Google Camera 2.4 APK.
- Copy the downloaded APK file to your phone or download it directly on your phone.
- Locate the downloaded APK file on your phone and tap it to begin the installation.
- Select “Package Installer” if prompted.
- All “Unknown Sources” if required.
- Complete the installation and access the app through app drawer.
- Enjoy the new photography experience with Google Camera 2.4.
- That’s all!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Root and Install TWRP on Android 7.0 Nougat Galaxy S7/S7 Edge [Verified Method] - January 23, 2017
- How to fix Google Chrome performance issues on Mac OS X/MacOS Sierra - January 22, 2017
- How To Download Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 20, 2017