Now that Google Allo is officially released that means we can now install it on your PC. In this post, I’ll tell you how you can install and download Google Allo for your Windows PC and Mac devices, we’ll post different methods through which you can install and download the Google Allo for PC running Windows and Mac. Let’s start the guide on how to install Google Allo for PC.
You can use Google Allo for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 Desktop PC/Laptop and also Mac OS X Macbook/iMac. Installing Google Allo for PC has been made possible by using Android emulators like BlueStacks, Andy and Remix OS. Before going through the installation instructions.
Download World Warfare For Windows PC & Mac
- Download Google Allo APk.
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the APK that you just downloaded above.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Google Allo.
- Click the Google Allo icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to use it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Google Allo for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017