Google Allo is the latest cross messaging platform, Google has put almost everything in it. The best thing about Allo is that Google has added smart reply, which will give you suggests responses in your style. You can see our complete review on Google Allo from here. Now everybody wants to get his hands on Google Allo, but sad news is that it’s not available yet. Although you can pre-register on Google Play in order to get notified when Google Allo will be available to download or you bookmark this post and we’ll update you when you can download Google Allo. We’ll soon add Google Allo Apk but right now you can download Allo by Google 1.0.006_RC18 Apk.
Update: Google Allo is released you can download the latest version from Google Play and if it’s not available in your country you can download the Google Allo Apk from following links.
Allo is a messaging app that makes conversations easier, more productive, and more expressive. The Google assistant Get answers, find information, and get things done without having to leave your conversation. Smart Reply Respond to messages without typing a single word. Smart Reply learns over time and suggests responses in your style. It responds to text and photos to help you keep the conversation going. Ink Get creative with the photos you send by doodling on them. Whisper Shout No more TYPING IN ALL CAPS to get your point across. Say it louder or quieter by changing the size of your text with a quick swipe. Stickers Say what you really mean with exclusive stickers designed by independent artists and studios from around the world. Incognito mode Chat privately with end-to-end encryption. Control how long your messages stick around with expiring chats. Use private notifications to hide your chats from shoulder surfers.
Download Allo by Google 1.0.006_RC18 APK:
1.Download Google Allo Apk.
2.Copy the downloaded APK file to your smartphone or tablet.
3. Now on your Android smartphone or tablet, go to settings > security > check “allow unknown sources”.
4. Now using a file explorer locate Google Allo APK that you just copied on your phone.
5. Tap the APK file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it now.
6. Once installed, open the application through app drawer.
All Done !
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Best Ways to Access Local Group Policy Editor on Windows 10 - December 3, 2016
- 5 Ways to Open Control Panel in Windows 10 - December 3, 2016
- Happy New Year HD Wallpapers Free Download – 2017 - December 2, 2016