Gameloft just pushed their latest game into the Google Play Store. The latest game is titles as “Gods of Rome” and falls in the action category. Gameloft seems to be putting the players in the battle of Gods this time. Gods of Rome is all about the battles between Gods and warriors, in which you’re going to play the role of an Ascender. You’ve to save the Gods and warriors which have been captured by the evil lord Tenebrous. Lord Tenebrous wants to use the souls of these Gods and warriors to rule over the peaceful world. He wants to take over both heaven and hell. Now it’s your job to save these Gods and warriors and stop lord Tenebrous from succeeding in his evil plans. Gameloft has packed this game with crispy and stunning graphics. The game comes with some cool locations that make this game worth a try.
Gods of Rome just made its way to the Google Play Store. In case you’re unable to find it at your end, you may have to install this game using its APK file. For users who are willing to play Gods of Rome and can’t find it yet, we have pulled out its APK file and linked it here. You can go ahead and download Gods of Rome APK. Instructions to install Gods of Rome APK are also explained below.
Gods of Rome APK and How to Install
- Download Gods of Rome APK
- Download the file to your phone straight away, or copy it to your phone from your PC.
- Now on your phone, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources > check this.
- Now using a file manager, locate the APK file that your just copied or downloaded.
- Tap the APK file and finish installation using the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, access the newly installed game through app drawer.
- That’s all. Enjoy Gods of Rome!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017