After the Google I/O 2014, where we saw most of the applications from Google are being “Materialized” right after the announcement of Android L. Most of the First Party applications were updated to the Material Design, including the Google Chrome, however, in the list of Apps, Gmail was the last one to do so. But finally we are seeing the update of Gmail 5.0, thus not only matching the Android 5.0 Lollipop version, but also the features in it. The next version of Gmail will be quite different than any of the updates we have ever seen. Not only will it supports multiple Gmail accounts at the same time, but also all the types E-Mail accounts.
The Client can now be used to send and receive mails from platforms like Hotmail, Yahoo! and others. Switching between them is just a matter of swipes, you can swipe and change accounts. If Google wants everything to be simple and intuitive, then Android 5.0 Lollipop could be the best start and it also suits the Philosophy Perfectly. The Official update will take time, however, if you want to try it now, we have an Apk file, along with the Installation tutorial, for you. Scroll Down and find out yourself.
Download and Install Gmail 5.0:
- Download Gmail 5.0
- Connect your phone to your laptop or PC now.
- Copy the APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect your phone.
- Locate the Gmail 5.0 file on your phone now and tap to install it.
- If prompted to select installer, then select “Package Installer”.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” from Settings > Security if prompted.
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- That’s all!
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016