Google shown off the preview of next version of Android, so called Android at the I/O developers conference few days back. The upcoming version seems quite nice and is mouth watering when it comes to graphics and interaction with the elements within the device. The actual release date, name of the OS and all the details are not known so far, but to calm down the users, Google has rolled out some preview images that make it easy for the developers to port in some cool features, graphics, applications from Android L to other Android devices.
To do this very job for the Xperia owners, who can’t wait for the upcoming Android L to roll out, XDA developer JanM RS has done the job as he has come up with some very nice theme just gives your Xperia device’s UI a look of Android L. Cool enough to have a look until the actual OS comes out. The theme is good enough to work on Non-rooted Xperia devices. So, what are you waiting for? go ahead, follow the installation instructions and take advantage of the themes option that Sony has added to your Xperia device.
How to Give Your Xperia A Look of Android L Using This Theme:
- Download Android L Theme APK
- Copy the downloaded APK file to your phone, or download it directly on your phone.
- Now locate the file where you placed or downloaded on your Xperia device.
- Tap the APK to begin installation.
- Select “Package Installer” if prompted.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” from Settings > Security if required.
- Proceed and finish the installation.
- Go to theme settings on your Xperia device and apply the Android L theme.
- That’s all! Enjoy!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Soul Knight for PC (Windows and Mac) - February 26, 2017
- Download LG G6 Stock Wallpapers - February 26, 2017
- How to logout of Facebook Messenger on Android and iPhone - February 25, 2017