The attempts to bring True Multi-Tasking to a Smartphone are getting pretty much popularity and after what Samsung brought in the Android market, users of iOS are demanding the same thing from Apple and thank GOD that Jailbreak developers are not giving everything in Apple’s hand, otherwise getting Multi-Window concept in iOS will be a dream as always. Thanks to Ryan Petrich for bringing the Multi-Window concept in iPhone/iPad. VideoPane is a Jailbreak Tweak that does the Job very beautifully and without any lag or force stop. It may not work on all the apps, but this single step will open doors to many other apps, who might bring full Multi-window concept or True Multi-Tasking.
For those who don’t know about VideoPan, it allows users to watch online videos without any restrain. It means that a user open a Video using Youtube App and then ‘Undocked’ allowing video to continue play even if the user go off or surfing the web within safari. The video continues to play on the top of whatever is going on beneath. This is first attempt to bring Multi-Window concept in iOS and by the looks of it has pretty much succeeded. Ryan Petrich promised to bring true Multi-Tasking in iOS 7 and we have already seen the video of its early stages. Follow our Article to learn more about this Picture-in-Picture Multitasking. In the meantime, Install VideoPane and enjoy Multi-Window in iOS.
Jailbreak your iOS Device.
Since the following tutorial needs an iOS device which is Jailbroken, you need to Jailbreak your device. If your device is still in its normal condition. Follow our Jailbreak Section to find out how to Jailbreak your device
- Open Cydia.
- Search for VideoPane.
- Tap VideoPane once the search is over.
- Puchase the App and wait for install button to appear.
- Tap Install on the top right corner.
- Tap Confirm.
- Restart your device
How To Use VideoPane:
- Once you have install it, it will automatically start working.
- Whenever you will open a Video App, you will automatically prompt to detach it.
- Once detached, it will float on the screen as you work on anything else
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016