iOS 7 brought many new Features and new Stylish things and also many enhancements over previous versions, but not everyone liked it. Over concern here is the new App switcher in iOS 7, those cards stacks were liked by many, but on the other hand, those who don’t like it have many reasons why? There are less apps shown in the new switcher and it is not very fast in terms either and the cards are just a flashy new icon since they aren’t even live.
If you are one of those people. who don’t like iOS 7 app switcher and wishes to go back to the previous way, we have a great solution for them. There is a Jailbreak tweak called Classic Switcher. Classic Switcher brings back the old App switcher that was last seen in iOS 6.
Jailbreak your iOS Device.
Since the following tutorial needs an iOS device which is Jailbroken, you need to Jailbreak your device. If your device is still in its normal condition. Follow our Jailbreak Section to find out how to Jailbreak your device
Download Classic Switcher:
- Open Cydia.
- Search for Classic Switcher.
- Tap Classic Switcher once the search is over.
- Tap Purchase in the top right corner.
- Pay and Close it and then Tap install.
- Tap Confirm.
- Restart your device
How To Enable/Disable Classic Switcher
- Go To Settings.
- Tap on Classic Switcher.
- Here you can change options like, How many Rows you want, ability to quit all apps.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016