Cyanogen is now a company, which means that CyanogenMod users will be benefited in the coming months or years, with amazing OS features. However, a specific version of CyanogenMod is available for almost every Android device out there, so users with non-Cyanogen devices will still be benefited with its simplicity and amazing functionality. One of the stand-alone applications which comes pre-installed in CyanogenMod ROMs is the Audio Mixer application. People believe that the Audio Mixer application is the best built-in equalizer that a phone can have. So if you happen to be one of the many Nexus 6 users who desperately want the CyanogenMod Audio Mixer application, then follow the simple steps that we’ve listed below.
- You need a rooted Nexus 6, with the Stock ROM installed.
- Your Nexus 6 should have a Custom Recovery installed too. We recommend TWRP.
- You need the .ZIP file that you require to flash to obtain the CyanogenMod Audio Mixer application on your Nexus 6. Download the .ZIP file by clicking here.
Once everything is set up, begin the process of flashing the .ZIP file.
How To Get CyanogenMod’s Audio Mixer On Nexus 6
- Download the .ZIP file mentioned a while earlier in the post.
- Transfer it to your Nexus 6 if you haven’t already.
- Now, power off your Nexus 6.
- Hop into the recovery mode, which can be accessed by pressing down and holding the volume down and power buttons at the same time.
- Good, once you’re in the recovery mode, select ‘Install‘.
- Now, select and flash the .ZIP file that you downloaded and transferred to your Nexus 6 earlier.
- Once it’s done flashing, go back and hit the option to reboot your device.
- The process of booting up might take some time considering that you just flashed an update.
- Great! Once its booted up, you’ll find the CyanogenMod Audio Mixer application in your App Drawer.
- To activate it, simply tap on it, and change the switch to ‘On‘
Current Devices : OnePlus One, Samsung Galaxy S2, Micromax Canvas HD, Samsung Galaxy Ace
Latest posts by Adnan Ahmed (see all)
- How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Google Nexus Devices - August 23, 2016
- 6 best things about Android 7.0 Nougat - August 23, 2016
- Here’s the best Tech you can get under 1 Dollar - July 3, 2016