Android L was demonstrated on Google I/O, and from it reviews along with all those who have installed this Developer Preview of Android L are giving quite a positive response towards it, well we are talking about only a few people here. If you have covered the Google I/O most of the noticeable amazing features of Android L was unveiled there, among them the best of all was the Heads Up Notifications feature, where the pending Notification keeps floating on the Screen until attended in any way, whether you swipe them away to dismiss them or Tap to see it.
Now, if you like to play Full-Screen games or loves to see Movies on Full-Screen Mode, this feature will be very helpful and not to mention extremely useful, if you somehow miss the Heads Up pop-up, you can still access the notification via Status bar, covered from all the directions. Android L is not available till end of 2014 and even the developer Preview is not available for all the devices. So, the best way to enjoy the Android L is either by installing a supported theme or by separately installing the apps that are available till now. Today, we will show you how to install and Set-up the Heads Up Notification on any device running Android 4.3 or above. No Root Required for this app.
Install and Set-up Heads Up Notifications:
- Unlock your device and Go to Settings > Security and Check the “Install From Unknown Sources”
- Download Heads Up From XDA Thread: Link
- Use Any File Explorer app to install the Apk.
- Once Done Launch the app.
- Tap the Start button to Start receiving the Notifications.
- However, you don’t want all of your Notifications to Float on the Screen.
- Go To Wishlist and Add the apps whose Notifications you want to Receive via Heads Up Notifications.
- If you want the Functionality to Work in Full Screen Mode, Just Check the Option Saying Show Notifications in Full Screen Mode Only.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016